Cruise from Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik with Ave Maria
Check in from 14.00h onwards at GRUŽ harbour. Dinner on board is your first meal. The first overnight is planned in Dubrovnik because of many guests arriving on different flights at Dubrovnik. This is a world famous and rather special place where the old town and many of the buildings have remained (some barely changed) from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Many of the historic and cultural buildings belong to the architecture of the Renaissance period with some traces of the Gothic style too. We suggest that, during the afternoon, you go up and walk the famous ramparts then, over a drink in famous Stradun you can plan your last night of the cruise when we return to this wonderful city. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Morning departure and stop for lunch en route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula a local guide will lead you through the old town where tiny streets are designed in a fish bone pattern for a very good reason that you will hear about! On this Island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else while you wander along the herringbone pattern streets. Overnight in Korčula.
We continue south to Split, Croatia’s second largest city where Roman Emperor Diocletian built himself a retirement palace now under UNESCO protection. Split waterfront is a happening place and there’s a buzz along the beautiful wide promenade. A local guide meets us on arrival for a walk through the heart of the bustling old town and the market. Overnight in Split.
Our next stop will be the Island of Brač and picturesque town of Bol. Walk along the promenade or swim at one of the most famous beaches in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat (the Golden cape - known for its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change its shape). Bol is a typical fishermen’s town turned into a popular tourist destination. After lunch on board time at leisure until afternoon wine tasting in the facilities of the oldest Dalmatia wine cooperative (dating 1903). Overnight in Bol. Captain`s dinner with live entertainment on board.
Morning departure towards Hvar. Lunch stop on the small Island of Šćedro followed by a swim stop at the Pakleni Islands. Arrival to Hvar in the afternoon.Hvar is the longest Island in the Adriatic and one of the sunniest; known for lavish lavender fields and breathtaking beauty.We arrive in the afternoon on a tour of the town's historical landmarks-the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theater in Europe founded in 1612.Hike up to the town fort overlooking the harbor to get some lovely scenic views of your ship and the Pakleni islands.In the evening Hvar offers an abundance of entertainment-many restaurants, bars and cafes are open long into the night.Overnight in Hvar.
Next morning, we cruise to the Island of Mljet. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park (entrance included) and enjoy the boat ride to St Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century. Departure towards the Pelješac peninsula, well known for its excellent wine. Lunch on board. Today we move away from the shore inland to explore the rural areas. Afternoon transfer to the village followed by a visit to a local farm you will indulge in a typical village party with Croatian delicacies, an all-inclusive dinner with local dishes made from their own produce. Late transfer back to the ship. Overnight on Pelješac peninsula.
Departure towards Dubrovnik. Cruise around city walls before we go to Gruž port; lunch on board. Once moored, we transfer to the old town for a guided walking tour of this unforgettable place. In your own time, why not walk those famous ramparts (all 1940 metres long!), or take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain for fabulous views of the city itself and the Elaphiti Islands (ticket included). If you want to explore any of the museums in more detail, such as Sponza or Rectors, now is the time. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9.00 am and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
Saturday check in from 14h onwards from Dubrovnik harbour; Check-out till 09:00h;
Double cabin for single use (Single supplement): +50%
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
- Village party in Trstenik
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities!
Korčula village experience: EUR 35.- per person
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – DEPOSIT 200 Eur – non-refundable
- 29 - 22 days – deposit + 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days – deposit + 50% of the remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
- Name change fee – EUR 20 per person