Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik with Infinity
Transfer from Split Airport to Split Harbor for check in from 14.00h onwards. After settling in, enjoy the guided tour of Split, a historic town under UNESCO world heritage protection with an abundance of Roman architecture - a special interest is the magnificent Diocletian Palace, once home to the Roman Emperor. After the tour, return to the ship for a welcome meet & greet cocktail reception on board. Overnight in Split.
Morning departure to the island of Brac where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia - Zlatni Rat near Bol - whose shingle promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly cause the beach shape to change. Bol is a typical fishermen's village converted into a popular tourist destination yet retaining its charm. We continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar with lunch on board in the Pakleni Islands. Hvar is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic known for its lush lavender fields and breathtaking beauty. We arrive in the afternoon on a tour of the town's historic landmarks - the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theater in Europe founded in 1612. Hike up the zig-zag path to the town fort overlooking the harbor for lovely scenic views of your ship and the Pakleni islands. In the evening Hvar offers a great choice of entertainment - numerous restaurants, bars and clubs with many open long into the night. Overnight in the port.
Early morning cruise towards the small island of Biševo to visit the Blue Cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon (entrances to the paid spot - approx. 10-15 EUR). As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this on time. Continue to the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public for years. Due to this isolation, Vis retains a special charm - “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Situated on the northern side of the island, Vis has developed near the remains of the ancient Issa, the first urban center in Croatia. Sample local wines in one of the Vis traditional wineries. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman Thermal Place, City Museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae located along the waterfront. Overnight in the port of Vis.
Early morning departure towards the island of Korcula is best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Afternoon arrival in Korcula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town surrounded by walls and one of the best preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean. The fish bone street pattern was used in Korcula Old Town's design to provide a natural cooling effect providing citizens with sheltered and comfortable accommodation. Korcula has an excellent choice of restaurants to enjoy your gourmet experience and there are numerous bars for those looking for evening entertainment. Optional excursion to a small village near Korcula Town for a typical Dalmatian dinner and to find out more about the history and traditional way of living. Overnight in Korcula.
Next morning, we head further south to the Island of Mljet. The legend tells the Greek hero Odysseus spent years on this island when he was captured by the nymph Calypso. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy a boat ride to St. Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century. Alternatively, you can rent kayaks, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the National Park or island on your own, but beware of the nymphs! Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island. Dinner on board and overnight in Port of Polaca or Pomena.
Departure for the small village of Slano on the mainland, a peaceful fishermen's village and the starting point for Ston, another once fortified small village famous for its oysters. After exploring the town's vast medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk leads us to an oyster farm to learn more about oysters and the special tasting of this delicacy. Transfer to the ship for the Captain's farewell dinner with live entertainment.
Early morning departure to Dubrovnik - a unique town on the Adriatic. The special charm of this world-famous town are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Many of the monuments belong to the modest Renaissance architecture with traces of Gothic style. Before we tie up at Gruz Harbor, we cruise alongside the old Dubrovnik city walls served lunch on the deck while having lunch. Cameras to be ready! After docking, transfer to the old town for the guided walking tour of this magical town. Take the cable car from the Old Town to Srd Mountain to enjoy scenic views of the Walls and Elaphiti Islands. For the energetic, we recommend a walk on the top of the 1940 m long city walls - allow 75 minutes to walk it all, 90 at a stroll!
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out at 9.00 am and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
entertainment - numerous restaurants, bars and clubs, many open long into the night. Overnight in the port.
Saturday check in from 14h onwards from Split harbour
Double cabin for single use (Single supplement): +50%
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- 7 night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
- Croatian wine tasting in Vis
- Half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting (Including entrance to the Ston walls and Ston saltworks)
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities!
Korčula village dinner experience: EUR 35.- per person
Blue cave entrance aprox. EUR 10-15.- per person
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – DEPOSIT 200 Eur – non-refundable
- 29 - 22 days – deposit + 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days – deposit + 50% of the remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
- Name change fee – EUR 20 per person