Cruise from Split to Split with Majestic
13h is departure from Split harbor (late arrivals can join in Makarska) southwards towards Makarska.Lunch is served as we cruise along the Dalmatian coast. Feeling adventurous? There's an afternoon swim stop in one of the bays. or zip line on the Cetina river.Meet back on the ship in Makarska in the evening.Stroll the waterfront with its wide promenade, a pathway out to a lighthouse and some cool bars.The main square is home to an impressive church and other monuments Overnight in the port of Makarska.
Early the morning departure towards the island of Mljet.On the way, we stop to swim on Pelješac.Part of Mljet island is a National Park and in the afternoon, we visit the seawater lakes then cross to the peaceful, tiny St Mary's island in the middle of the large lake to visit the church and the monastery.Walk or hire a bike to continue around these stunning lakes.Overnight in the port of Polača / Pomena depending on weather and space.
After breakfast depart for Dubrovnik, the most famous place in Croatia and, for many, the highlight of this cruise.The Irish writer George Bernard Shaw called Dubrovnik “heaven on earth” and we pass a beautiful stretch of coast on our way there. arrival, you can explore on your own or join our guided city tour (included for Premium and Prem. Superior) followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. Don't miss STRADUN – both a street and a square in the old town and try to find time to walk at least part of the, 1,940 m long city walls which have protected Dubrovnik during earthquakes and attacks! Overnight in the port of this magical town.
Late morning departure towards the island of Šipan or the small town of Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula.Gorgeous spots for an afternoon swim and we spend the night here.There's usually the possibility to visit a local winery. Later we enjoy the special Captain's dinner on board.
After breakfast, we depart for the island of Korčula, one of the famous islands in the Dubrovnik region.It's the birthplace of famous explorer MARCO POLO.Lunch on board in a bay near Korčula town then we continue, arriving in the afternoon. walls and bastions of Korčula town date back to the 13th century and there are some lovely churches and museums.Join the optional sightseeing of Korčula town (included on Prem.Sup.) or optional wine and local appetizer tasting at a local winery before dining in one of the numerous seafront restaurants or konobas on your own.Overnight in the port of Korčula town.
Early departure towards the Paklinski Islands near Hvar (the longest island in the Adriatic) for lunch and a swimming stop. Later, there's an optional afternoon sightseeing of Hvar Town (included on Prem.Sup.), Which resembles a film set.The Renaissance cathedral has its original tower and the oldest community theater in Europe is here, founded in 1612.Hvar Town offers an entertainment extravaganza: clubs and bars that open well into the night together with some excellent restaurants.Don`t forget to buy some island lavender from local stalls.Overnight in Hvar Town.
Our next stop is the island of Brač.The most famous (and most photographed) beach in Dalmatia is Zlatni Rat near Bol (the Golden Horn – a shingle bar that moves and changes shape according to the wind) and it is here that we stop Bol is a typical fishermen's village that still feels like that despite being a popular spot for visitors.After lunch, we start our journey to Split for our final overnight.We stop at one of the many bays on Brač island for more The approach to the Split Riviera is wonderful and we have the best views from on board.On arrival you can join our guided tour of Split, a monumental city which together with the famous Roman Diocletian's Palace is under UNESCO protection.Split if full of bistros and restaurant serving local specialties.Cool bars too.
An early breakfast before your final goodbyes to new friends and the crew
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – DEPOSIT 200 Eur – non-refundable
- 29 - 22 days – deposit + 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days – deposit + 50% of the remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
- Name change fee – EUR 20 per person