Sun deck with deck chairs and sun beds Jacuzzi on sun deck Salon restuarant Bar Outdoor lounge area
Cruise from Split to Split with Aurora
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbor where you will be welcomed by our cruise representative. Check in starts at 14: 00h. In case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the historic Split on your own until the check in time. Get settled and join our welcome reception on board at 7:30 pm. All passengers arriving late at night will be offered with a selection of cheese and cold cuts
Early in the morning we set sail for the island of Korcula, rich in vineyards, olive groves and small villages with numerous bays and coves. Swim stop in one of the peaceful bays, perfect for enjoying the beautiful atmosphere of the unspoilt nature, lush vegetation and crystal clear sea. Lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Korčula. This medieval "little Dubrovnik", said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo, has an ancient atmosphere and we will enjoy getting to know it on an interesting tour along its winding streets. After the tour, make the best of some free time and sip a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea or just continue walking the streets. Overnight in Korcula.
Early in the morning we depart to Elaphiti Islands with plenty of time for swimming along the way. As we continue our journey towards Dubrovnik, enjoy the lunch while sailing alongside the old city walls. This is the perfect time for you to make some magnificent photos and memories that will last a lifetime. After the docking, take a guided tour of the Old Town (only if you have purchased our excursion package). After visiting this stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic Sea coast, you will have the opportunity to experience the best things this town has to offer by yourself. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today we sail to Mljet - the most forested island in the Adriatic and one of the most beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also well known for its two salted lakes - Veliko and Malo Jezero located at the north end of the island. The Benedictine monastery, located on the island of St. Mary on Veliko Jezero, one of the most beautiful places in the area, is also the most visited spot and symbol of the National Park. Join the cruise manager on this magnificent tour and find out why the Greek hero Ulysses considered it his favorite holiday spot (only in case you have purchased our excursion package). Return to the ship followed by the captain's dinner aboard. Overnight in Port Pomena
Early in the morning we set sail to Hvar. It is the longest island in Croatia and the sunniest in Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world. You do not know that the first theater in Europe is located here in Hvar (older than Shakespeare's theater in the UK), which is only one detail that witnesses the rich cultural heritage of the island. In case you have bought our excursion package, you can join the guided tour of Hvar and learn why this amazing town is a must-see on the historical map of Croatia. Your evening is free to explore this amazing holiday spot by yourself. We suggest you take a jeep safari that will take you away from the popular tourist resorts, on an intoxicating voyage of discovery through the arable hills of rosemary and lavender, through the various hilltop villages of the island, and along tracks off-limits to most vehicles.
Note: Port of Call can be substituted for Stari Grad because of the limited capacity of Hvar harbor. In that case transfer to and from Hvar will be organized by the cruise company.
After our visit to Hvar, the boat will head towards the town of Stari Grad. Stari Grad is one of the oldest towns in the region founded in 384. B.c. Located in a deep and protected bay in the north-western part of Hvar island, the town is rich in cultural and historical heritage and is a staple in the sailing routes of many navigators sailing in the Adriatic Sea. After lunch on board, in case you have bought our excursion package, you will make your way to a local winery, not far from Stari Grad. There you will learn about local winemaking and its history on the island and the region and have a wine tasting session in the winery. Return to the ship. Upon your return you will be able to explore Stari Grad on your own. We suggest that you find a cozy local restaurant (konoba) and relax as the sun sets with a lovely glass of local wine and a pleasant meal. Return to the ship and overnight in Stari Grad.
Early in the morning we set sail to Brač where a swimming stop is planned at Zlatni Rat beach, a long, pebbly beach near Bol that protrudes over 500m out into the Adriatic Sea and, surrounded by deep blue water, changes shape with the wind, which makes it unique in Croatia. In case of bad weather, we will stop at nearby Milna. . Enjoy our last day specialties as we sail to our final port Split. Upon arrival, join the walking tour through Split with an expert guide who will bring the past to life and also tell you a lot about Split today. Stroll the streets and learn many interesting facts that make this unique town's history full of intrigue. Take part of the story of this more than 1700 years old town, founded by the Roman Emperor Diocletian who chose this beautiful place as his retirement residence. Let the story of who he was and why he loved Dalmatia so much amaze you! Overnight in Split.
After breakfast, it's time to disembark. Transfer to the airport.
* All itineraries and cruise ships are subject to change without notice. In case of bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival and departure airport transfer (group)
- Port and residence tax: 35 € per person to be paid on board in cash
- 3rd bed reduction (adult): -20%
- 3rd bed reduction (child 3-7,99): -70%
- Child 3-7,99 on basic bed with 1 adult: -20%
- Single use supplement season 1 + 60% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 2 + 70% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 3 + 100%
Advance payment of EUR 200 per person. and the final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 60 days before the cruise.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, but if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserve the right to cancel the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship's rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in terms of bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior, we / captain reserves the right to ask clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation until 60 days prior to arrival - advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 35-22 days - 30% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days - 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days - 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee - EUR 20 per person n (valid only if the change is made 30 or more days before the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Advance payment of EUR 200 per person. Full payments are partially refundable depending on the date of cancellation stated below. The deposit forms part of your final payment which is due 75 days prior to departure. If we do not receive final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Cancellations must be advised to Croatia Holidays in writing.
No. of days prior to departure Cancellation Fee
- From confirmation up till 45 days prior to arrival – 200 EUR per person non-refundable deposit will be charged
- 44-30 days – 50% of the total balance will be charged
- 29-15 days – 75% of the total balance will be charged
- 14-0 days – 100% will be charged Date change fee – 50 € per person (valid only if the change is done 30 or more days prior to the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)