Salon style restaurant Upper deck bar with LCD TV lounge Sun deck with loungers Jacuzzi on the sun deck
Cruise from Split to Split with Yolo
Embark at any time after 2:00 PM. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Split.
Today is the day for enjoying the highlights of the central Dalmatian coast. After breakfast, choose to explore Split on your own or join an optional walking tour of Split's famous Diocletian Palace. Built to house the Roman Emperor, the Palace has grown into a city after Slavs the nearby Roman town of Salona. With our local guide, discover the secrets of the past in what is today the vibrant core of Dalmatia's largest city. Then, Hvar, hoping to find the island of Hvar, known for the purple of its lavender, the red of its wines and the Venetian hot spot of Hvar. Join an optional guided walking tour of Hvar or explore on your own before taking a refreshing swim at Pakleni, the Wondrous Neighboring Islands. Finally, a short sail takes you to Vela Luka on Korčula Island, where you will arrive just in time for a relaxing late afternoon, a dinner and overnight stay.
* Split walking tour - optional walking tour package
* Hvar town - optional walking tour package
Your captain will choose a secluded bay to hop in the sea and start the day. Surrounded in deep green forests which earned Korčula its name and fame, meditate upon the sound of crickets and silence as you yourself in the essence of this region: the crystal blue sea. Then continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The national park on the island is the home of two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers wants to get a kick out of the way, or even to take a dip in the center of the lake, with its charming 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion - but whatever you do, do not miss out on Mljet! The Evening in the small settlement of Slano on the mainland, once adored by Dubrovnik sea captains. Why become self-evident as soon as you take your first stroll along the waterfront.
** Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National Park.
In the vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: strong wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our tour of the Taste of Dalmatia highlights all these treasures, but you can just relax in Slano before sailing out to Dubrovnik. Midway, a dip in Lopud Island gets you up and ready to join an optional guided tour of Dubrovnik Old Town. Surrounded in immense city walls, as if in a universe of its own, the world-famous facades line up as you walk the same street like the cast and crews of the Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will stay in Dubrovnik overnight.
Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the old town - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
In the morning, venture east. Past the serene valley of Konavle, cross the border with Montenegro. The scenery turns more dramatic, with snowcapped mountains looming over the turquoise Adriatic Sea. Driving around Boka bay, its beauty entices, with settlements as early as the Illyrian and Roman times charmingly dotting the shorelines. Discover the picturesque Perast with its quaint seafront and Our Lady of the Rocks church on a manmade island facing the town. Next, visit the UNESCO-listed gem of Kotor. Compare it to Dubrovnik, and find distinct Venetian heritage as the main difference. After your guide introduces you to a maze of curvy alleys and sun-kissed piazzas, walk around on your own before heading back. Upon return, dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik / Dubrovnik area.
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Scattered between Dubrovnik and Korcula, the Elaphite archipelago is alluring for its pristine islands which were once again at sea for local seamen to build their ships and to build their estates. Today, the Elaphites are praised for their quaint ambiance. Stop at one of the three inhabited ones for a stroll and a swim before a lunch on the road to Korcula. You'll know Korčula what a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town's facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will get anywhere on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of Marco Polo, the world famous traveler, is on your own or in an optional walking tour *. Overnight in Korčula.
* Korcula town walking tour - optional walking tour package
Breakfast is served over the stunning views of the archipelago archipelago of Korcula, and then sailed through the Pelješac Peninsula and Hvar Island, perhaps even a refreshing dip along the way. Stop to visit the homeland of 'the Croatian marble', the island of Brač. You've probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already, perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour to the stonemasonry school in Pučišća brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity. Once back at the mainland, get back to the mouth of the Cetina River.
Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion **. Overnight in Omiš.
* Stonemasonry School in Pucisca - optional walking tour package
** Optional excursion: Cetina river
Bright and early, head from Omiš to Split. Enjoy a farewell breakfast before saying goodbye your fellow travelers and disembarking after breakfast by 9:00 AM.
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice. In case of a bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances, the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary for the comfort and safety of the passengers.
- Arrival departure transfer from to Split airport
- Excursion Montenegro
- Beverages other than included see above
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Taxes and fees € 45,00 per person to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
* Optional walking tour package 75,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik including guide one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula including guide
- Walking tour of Split including guide
- Walking tour of Hvar including guide
- Pucisca stonemasonry school including guide entrance fee
** Optional excursions available only on spot
- Cetina river with small boat transfer snack
- Mljet Iceland national park including guide entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia with guide transfer wine tasting
Single use supplement - 50%
3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin (only lower deck cabins) - 30%
FB supplement (per week) - EUR 270
Upon receipt of a reservation confirmation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- The captain reserves the right and changes the route in case of bad weather
- All our cruise departments are guaranteed, however, if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserve the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are required to follow the rules and regulations found in the written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we / captain reserves the right and asks clients to disembark
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show - 100% of the tour rate
Upon a received confirmation of reservation, a deposit amounting to 30% of the cost of the cruise is required (non-refundable), along with a final payment of the balance to be paid not later than 90 days prior to the cruise.
- 60 - 31 days prior to departure 35% of the tour rate
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the tour rate
- 14 - 8 days prior to departure 75% of the tour rate
- 7 - 0 and no show 100% of the tour rate