Sun Deck with deck chairs Jacuzzi Outside seating Air-conditioned en-suite cabins Swimming platform Wi-Fi
Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik with Diamond
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbor where you will be welcomed by our cruise representative. Check in starts from 13:00h. In case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the beautiful Split on your own till the check in time. After settling, join the walking tour through Split with an expert guide who will bring the past to life and tell you a lot about Split today. Stroll the streets and learn many interesting facts that make this unique town’s history full of intrigue. Take part of the story of this more than 1700 years old town, founded by the Roman emperor Diocletian who chose this beautiful place as his retirement residence. Let the story of who he was and why he loved Dalmatia so much amaze you!
After the tour, return to the ship for a welcome reception.
Overnight in Split.
Early in the morning we set sail to Brač where a swimming stop is planned at Zlatni Rat beach, a long, pebbly beach near Bol that protrudes over 500m out into the Adriatic Sea and, surrounded by deep blue water, changes shape with the wind, which makes it unique in Croatia. In case of bad weather, we will make a stop at nearby Milna. Afterwards we head to Hvar, the longest island in Croatia, the sunniest in all Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world. Upon arrival join the guided tour of Hvar and learn why this amazing town is a must see on the historical map of the Croatia. Your evening is free to explore this amazing holiday spot by yourself. Note: port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad because of the limited capacity of Hvar harbor. In that case transfer to and from Hvar will be organized by Kompas Cruise.
Early in the morning we set sail to the island Vis. But, before Vis we will make a stop on the island Biševo to see a stunning natural phenomenon – the Blue Cave. The Blue cave is famous all over the world for its extraordinary, magical, indescribable silver-blue light. After this enchanting experience we continue our journey towards Vis, an island we can say is the most mysterious island in Croatia. For many years it was the military and naval headquarters of Tito’s partisan army and was closed to the public until 1989. This means that it had escaped large commercial development and was able to retain its natural beauty and charm, resist development and become a world famous destination for real nature lovers and people seeking new adventures, these are but a few reasons we are in love with Vis.
Evening is free to explore this charming little town on your own.
Early in the morning we set sail for the island of Korčula, rich in vineyards, olive groves and small villages with numerous bays and coves. Swim stop in one of the peaceful bays, perfect to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the unspoiled nature, lush vegetation and crystal clear sea. Lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Korčula. This medieval "little Dubrovnik", said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo, has an ancient atmosphere and we will enjoy getting to know it on an interesting tour along its winding streets.. After the tour, make the best of some free time and sip a glass of local wine or coffee at an outdoor cafe, take a dip in the sea or just continue walking the streets.
Overnight in Korčula.
Today we sail to Mljet -the most forested island in the Adriatic and one of the most beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also well known for its two salted lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero located at the north end of the island. The Benedictine monastery, situated on the island of St. Mary on Veliko Jezero, one of the most beautiful locations in the area, is also the most visited spot and symbol of the National Park. Join the cruise manager on this magnificent tour and find out why the Greek hero Ulysses considered it his favorite holiday spot. Return to the ship followed by captain’s dinner aboard.
Overnight In port Pomena.
Early in the morning we depart to Slano, a small town indented into a 2km long bay. From here we will start our gastro adventure towards Ston, the gastronomic center of the county. This town with the longest walls in Europe is situated near Dubrovnik and is surrounded by breathtaking scenery which, together with the picturesque city architecture, forms a harmonic entity. Once there we will visit an oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are cultivated in this region, and why they are so delicious. You will enjoy a rustic oyster and mussel tasting with local wine under the shade of the trees.
Overnight in Slano.
Early in the morning we depart to Elaphiti Islands with plenty of time for swimming along the way. As we continue our journey towards Dubrovnik, enjoy the lunch while sailing alongside the old city walls. This is the perfect time for you to make some magnificent photos and memories that will last a lifetime. After docking join a guided tour of the Old Town. After visiting this stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic Sea coast, you will have the opportunity to experience the best things this town has to offer by yourself.
Overnight in Dubrovnik
After breakfast, it’s time to disembark.
Transfer to the airport.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfer (group)
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
- Port and residence tax: 30€ per person to be paid on board in cash
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- 3rd bed reduction (adult): -20%
- 3rd bed reduction (child 3-7,99): -70%
- Child 3-7,99 on basic bed with 1 adult: -20%
- Single use supplement +60% (on RQ only)
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person
- Reminder latest one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 30% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person n (valid only if the change is done 30 or more days prior to the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Advance payment of EUR 200 per person. Full payments are partially refundable depending on the date of cancellation stated below. The deposit forms part of your final payment which is due 75 days prior to departure. If we do not receive final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Cancellations must be advised to Croatia Holidays in writing.
No. of days prior to departure Cancellation Fee
- From confirmation up till 45 days prior to arrival – 200 EUR per person non-refundable deposit will be charged
- 44-30 days – 50% of the total balance will be charged
- 29-15 days – 75% of the total balance will be charged
- 14-0 days – 100% will be charged Date change fee – 50 € per person (valid only if the change is done 30 or more days prior to the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)