Sun deck with deck chairs and sun beds Jacuzzi on sun deck Salon restuarant Bar Swimming platform Outdoor lounge area Cabins with balconies
Cruise from Dubrovnik to Split with Antaris
Transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik harbor. Check in starts from 13: 00h. In case your flight arrives earlier, let us take care of your luggage so you can enjoy the charm of Dubrovnik on your own till the check in time. After settling enjoy a welcome reception on board. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Breakfast on board a guided tour of the Old Town. After the tour of this stunningly intact walled city on the Adriatic coast, we return to the Elaphiti Islands with plenty of time for one of the islands. As we continue our journey towards Slano, lunch will be served on board. From Slano we want to start our gastro adventure towards Ston, the gastronomic center of the county. This is the city with the longest walls in Europe located near Dubrovnik and is surrounded by the breathtaking scenery which forms a harmonic entity. Once there we will visit oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are cultivated in this region, and why they are so delicious. You want to enjoy a rustic oyster and mussel tasting with local wine under the shade of the trees. Overnight in Slano.
Today we sail to Mljet - the most forested island in the Adriatic and one of the most beautiful pearls of the Mediterranean. Mljet is also known for its two saltwater lakes - Veliko and Malo Jezero, located at the north-west end of the island. The Benedictine monastery, located on the island of St Mary on the Veliko Jezero, is one of the most beautiful historic localities on the Mediterranean, so it is the most visited spot and symbol of the National Park. Here you can join the cruise manager on an optional tour of the National Park and find out about the Greek hero Ulysses considered his favorite holiday spot. Captain's dinner on board. Overnight in port Pomena. * National Park entrance fee not included
Early in the morning we set sail for the island of Korcula, rich in vineyards, olive groves and small villages with numerous bays and coves. Swim stop in one of the peaceful bays, perfect to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of unspoiled nature, lush vegetation and crystal clear sea. Lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Korčula. This medieval "little Dubrovnik", said to be the birthplace of Marco Polo, has an ancient atmosphere and we want to enjoy it on an interesting tour along its winding streets (only in case you have purchased our excursion package). After the tour, take a dip in the sea or just continue to walk the streets. Overnight in Korčula.
Early in the morning we set sail to Hvar, the longest island in Croatia, the sunniest of all Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world. Swim stop along the way. Hvar and learn why this amazing town is a must see on the historical map of the Croatia. Your evening is free to explore this amazing holiday spot by yourself. The suggestion to take a jeep safari which will take you away from the popular tourist resorts, on an intoxicating voyage of discovery through the aromatic hills of rosemary and lavender, through the various hilltop villages of the island, and along tracks off-limits to most vehicles.
This morning we will leave Hvar behind and sail towards Primosten, a small town located between Sibenik and Split. Your bus will be waiting for you to take you to visit Krka National Park, one of Croatia's most famous national parks. The top attractions of the Park are its magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk falls which are one of Croatia's most famous sights. A boat trip through the park is a great way to explore and enjoy the beautiful waterfall in a green environment. Best of all, it is possible to swim in some locations in Krka National Park! (To be sure to bring your swimming costume along!) After the sightseeing tour, we will take you to Pakovo village for authentic, interactive and entertaining storytelling, try the famous Drniš & quot; prosciutto & quot; (smoked ham) and enjoy Croatian specialty & quot; bake & quot ;. After this amazing experience we will go to Šibenik, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. Your night is free to explore the city by yourself. Overnight Šibenik.
Today we head for our final port - Split. Upon arrival, join a walking tour through Split with an expert guide who will bring the past to life and also tell you a lot about Split today. Stroll the streets and learn many interesting facts that make this unique town's history full of intrigue. Take part of the story of this more than 1700 year old town, founded by the Roman emperor Diocletian who chose this beautiful place as his retirement residence. Let the story of who he was and why he loved Dalmatia so much amaze you! Overnight in Split.
After breakfast, this time to disembark. Transfer to the airport.
Port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad because of the limited capacity of Hvar harbor. In that case transfer to and from Hvar will be organized.
* All itineraries and cruise ships are subject to change without notice. In case of bad weather conditions
- Arrival and Departure airport transfer (group)
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik to Old Town Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
Price do not include:
- Drinks on board, extra meals
- Port and residence tax (mandatory): 35 € per person to be paid on board in cash
- Mljet NP entrance fee (optional): 20 € per person
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS
- Single use supplement season 1 + 60% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 2 + 70% (on request only)
- Single use supplement season 3 + 100%
- Advance payment of EUR 200 per person
- Reminder latest one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, but if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserve the right to cancel the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship's rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in terms of bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior, we / captain reserves the right to ask clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation until 30 days prior to arrival - advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days - 30% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days - 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days - 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee - EUR 20 per person n (valid only if the change is made 30 or more days before the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Advance payment of EUR 200 per person. Full payments are partially refundable depending on the date of cancellation stated below. The deposit forms part of your final payment which is due 75 days prior to departure. If we do not receive final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Cancellations must be advised to Croatia Holidays in writing.
No. of days prior to departure Cancellation Fee
- From confirmation up till 45 days prior to arrival – 200 EUR per person non-refundable deposit will be charged
- 44-30 days – 50% of the total balance will be charged
- 29-15 days – 75% of the total balance will be charged
- 14-0 days – 100% will be charged Date change fee – 50 € per person (valid only if the change is done 30 or more days prior to the booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)