Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik with Majestic
Departure from Split harbor at 13: 00h (late arrivals can join in Makarska) and cruise along the Dalmatian coast towards Makarska whilst enjoying your lunch.Afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches.From there, those feeling adventurous can join our optional river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river or adrenaline pumping zipline over Cetina river canyon and meet the ship again in Makarska.Overnight in Makarska, the famous tourist destination with many restaurants and bars and a beautiful promenade along the famous beach. Enjoy the magic of Makarska Riviera and be sure to take a walk along the city streets – with abundance of churches and other cultural sites.
This morning we continue our cruise towards the next destination – the island of Brač, more precisely to the town of Bol, known for its famous Zlatni Rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that dominates the other beaches with its specific form. swimming break at the horn and lunch we continue our journey towards Stari Grad on the Hvar island, the sunniest Adriatic island.Free afternoon to explore this unique town.The famous Stari Grad Field is the oldest in Croatia and the best preserved example of ancient Greek Together with the old town it is a part of world heritage protected by UNESCO.Overnight in one of the ports of Stari Grad, main or ferry port (2 km away) depending on availability in port.
Our next destination is the town of Hvar, a favorite destination for jet setters from all around the world.After lunch we stop for swimming, relaxing and refreshment in clear, crystal blue sea at nearby Paklinski islands. Arrival to Hvar in the afternoon hours followed by guided tour of this extraordinary town (included on Premium Superior) .Hvar offers many cultural and historical sites (Renaissance cathedral, the oldest communal theater in Europe founded in 1612, Franciscan monastery, the Benedictine convent famous for their lace listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, Spanjola fortress towering high above the town ...) and many restaurants and bars open late into the night.
Early in the morning we cruise towards the little Biševo island to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon.As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this by The crew. Entrance to Blue Cave is to be paid on the spot (approx. EUR 14.- per person) .We continue towards the island of Vis, which was a strategic navy harbor due to its unique geographical position and as such closed to Because of its isolation, Vis has a special charm -'the Mediterranean as it once was' which makes it really interesting to see.Overnight is in the town of Vis, situated on the northern side of the island, developed. near the remains of the ancient Issa, first urban center in Croatia.If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal Place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the view of beautiful `` Villae Rusticae '' situated along the coast.
During breakfast we depart towards Korčula, the birthplace of famous explorer and adventurer Marco Polo. Surrounded by medieval walls, Korcula resembles a miniature Dubrovnik when approaching from the sea.It has more legends, tales and monuments than you will find anywhere else. Korčula is the only place in the world where the Spanish medieval knight's game – Moreška is still performed. Upon arrival you can enjoy an guided walking tour through the streets of the old town built in the shape of a fish bone (included on Premium Superior) Enjoy the numerous konobas / taverns, restaurants, cocktail bars or night-club located within and around the city walls.Overnight in port.
We continue cruising towards one of the greenest Adriatic islands – the island of Mljet, where on the western part, the National Park is situated.Free time to enjoy the beauties of the National Park (two salt lakes connected by a narrow channel to the sea Cycling around, canoeing or swimming in the lakes is permitted.We continue our cruise towards Šipan, part of Elaphite islands near Dubrovnik, or towards Slano on the coastline, both are small fishermen's villages in one of which we will overnight in the port and have Captain's dinner on board.
Early in the morning we depart towards our final destination – a true pearl of the Adriatic.After lunch short swim stop.Join included guided tour of Dubrovnik followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. We recommend a stroll along the city walls, 1940 meters in length with magnificent views of the old town of Dubrovnik and the surrounding islands.Overnight in the harbor Gruž.
After an early breakfast say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES - To be paid on the spot: EUR 40. - per person per week.
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- Triple Share Cabin - Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- Child Discount - Children under 10 years – 50%
- Single Use Cabin - 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 11, 18, 25; Oct 03, 10 In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (nett):
- Entrance to National Park Mljet - prices vary from EUR 15. - 17.- per person depending on season (to be paid on the spot)
- Dinner supplement - EUR 115.- per person/week, min. 10 pax required.
- Baby chair or baby cot rental - EUR 50.- per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Parking - Possible from EUR 10. – 15. - daily
- Airport transfers - EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
- Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package - EUR 150.- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Pre/post cruise accommodation - Available on request - villas, hotels, private accommodation, hostels...
- Ferry tickets - Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
- Beach towels - Beach towels can be rented for EUR 5.- per week/towel. Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
Flight details to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) prior to cruise departure and latest 10 days in advance in order for Croatia Holidays to organise the arrival and departure transfers.
- Advance payment of EUR 150 per person
- Reminder latest two month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All our cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior we/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 60 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – EUR 20 per person
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – DEPOSIT 200 Eur – non-refundable
- 29 - 22 days – deposit + 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days – deposit + 50% of the remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
- Name change fee – EUR 20 per person