Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik with Nautilus
One way routes are great if you yearn for more interesting destinations during your 7-night cruise. Sailing on a luxurious small ship, visiting well known places like Hvar or Brač as well as more remote islands like Vis is a perfect choice! Start your day on board with a buffet breakfast, followed by a delicious lunch before swim stop. Explore new towns in the afternoon and spend evenings at leisure. Another important thing to mention is that Split and Dubrovnik are really not so far from each other, so getting back to the original destination to catch your flight back home is not going to be a problem!
By making a booking with us, you agree and confirm that you have read all the terms and conditions set out on this website and agree (on behalf of yourself and all other persons named on the booking).
In order to confirm your booking, a deposit payment of 200 Eur per person must be paid at the time of making your booking (non-refundable). The balance payment due date is 60 days prior to departure.In order to confirm the booking, a deposit payment of 300 EUR per person must be paid at the time of making your booking (non-refundable). The balance payment due date is 60 days prior to departure.
Cancellations must be advised to MyCroatiaCruise in writing. Per person cancellation charges apply as follows:
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days before the date of travel: Full deposit 300 EUR per person
- 29 - 22 days: deposit + 25% of the remaining balance
- 21 - 15 days: deposit + 50% of remaining balance
- 14 - 0 days: 100% fee
Supplements and reductions
- Single use supplement is 50% (on request)
- 3rd person sharing a cabin -30%
- Child (age 1 - 9,99) in cabin with 1 adult -30%
Flexible Booking Conditions
Travelling still remains slightly uncertain even in 2022, therefore, our key priority is to provide more booking flexibility to our hesitating customers. Why deprive yourself of your dream holidays in 2022, when you know you can rearrange in case you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 related restrictions*?
In order to increase the consumer confidence, we at My Croatia Cruise offer free cruise reschedule** within 24 months if your travel is affected by Covid-19 related restrictions.
*With Covid-19 related restrictions, one of the following must apply:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 30 days before the departure date and can provide medical evidence (certificate/statement) to support this.
- If government policies of the destination country prevent you from entering due to their restrictions on your country of residence.
- If government policies of the country of your residence force holiday cancellation and prevent you from travelling due to their guidelines and restrictions.
Should you prefer to cancel completely due to the reasons mentioned above, most of our cruises are 90% refundable up to 30 days before the departure date. ***
** Rescheduling is subject to availability.
*** for more information, contact us on [email protected]