Plitvice Lakes NP
Explore the most beautiful places of the Adriatic.

Plitvice Lakes NP

Explore Plitvice Lakes NP
with our cruises
AVAILABLE CRUISES

Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Croatia. The park is situated in the mountain region of Croatia. It is also one the oldest national parks of southeastern Europe and has been added to the UNESCO World Heritage List 1979.

The protected area extends to 296.85 square kilometers (73, 350 acres). About 90% of this area belongs to the County of Lika-Senj, while the remaining 10% belongs to the County of Karlovac. Its geographical position inside the Croatia is also on the important economical intersection as it connects the southern and northern part of the country.

Plitvice lakes beauty lies in the karst series of blue-green lakes separated by magnificent travertine barriers. This karst area is characterized by specific hydrology and exceptional biodiversity of natures landscape, which is why the National Park has gained international importance.

National park consists of 16 lakes and several smaller lakes which are divided into Upper and Lower lakes due to geological characteristics of the natural landscape. The park main attractions are the lakes and they only make up for 1% of the area, while the rest is covered with rich forest and meadow habitats with diverse and indigenous flora and fauna.

The park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia and keeps its doors open year-round, since the scenery from nature is equally amazing at any time of the year.

Dont miss out on this unique opportunity to visit one the most stunning places to visit in Croatia.

Adriatic Cruises Croatia 2020
Best Deal Cruises
Enjoy exceptional value when you book our special offer for 2022 small ship cruises in Croatia with best platform for Croatia Cruise lines. Act now for 2022 Croatia Cruise deals and sail away with bonus offers from our stunning portfolio filled with magical adriatic cruises. Take a look at our Croatia Cruise deals, exclusive savings and onboard offers now. These are the best deals on small ship croatia cruises on the market - plan your cruise vacation of a lifetime before these 2022 cruise deals are gone!
READ MORE
1 / 3
Romantic Getaway on Small Ship Croatia Cruise
12/10/2021
By mycroatiacruise
READ MORE
dubrovnik.jpg
2 / 3
Debunking Small Ship Cruising in Croatia
24/09/2021
By mycroatiacruise
READ MORE
small-ship-cruise.jpg
3 / 3
Tips to Make the Most of Your Croatian Cruise
30/08/2021
By mycroatiacruise
READ MORE
croatia-cruise.jpg
Do You have any questions?
If you need more info or cruise recommendations we are here to help you find a perfect cruise
Contact us
Adriatic Cruises Croatia